Monday, November 28, 2011

Sterotypes ! ^_^

When I see people stereo typing for any culture , it drives me crazy . For example Boys N the Hood , Friday ,and Don't be a Minus. These movies make black people seem so ghetto , poor , violent and illiterate . The bad part is these movies are pose to be comedy and some people of different cultures start to think this about the whole culture . Another example is when they say all Asians are good at math , nails , chess and that they can't drive. Also all white people do caroling , are stuck up , and are rich ..... Like wtf ( what the freak { no cursing } ) . Everybody is different so therefore not every same culture is the same . I here friends tell me you live around people like Boys N the Hood which is totally bananas , loco , insane , stereo typish , and ignorant . O.m.g ( Oh my gosh { love the lord } ) , I know that seems like a lot but still all I'm saying is don't stereo type because it makes certain people question your character . :) , <3

No comments:

Post a Comment