Saturday, November 19, 2011

How can you forget the past , When the past can't forget you ?

My friend Asia cousin reminded me of my past saying he heard something about me. All I could think are they still talking about me ...... It bothers me that I forgot about it thought it was through but now everybody is still on it. What I have done I regret , I don't know what was going on in my head that made me do the things i did. I think it was I was insecure in needed love or I wasn't happy with my mom. I know one day they will forget and everybody will leave me alone and stop being over obsessed with hurting me. People always make up things about me saying I did this , that , and the third. All I can say is why do people care about what I did  ? I think they care because they are so hurt with their selves that they want other people to feel bad. Just thinking about this stuff makes me angry and want to roll over in rot. This emotion always comes in passes , I just don't like when people think I'm nasty.  Well what do I do ? I always deny but one day I have to face it in I will know when that day will come . I'm  just keep on continuing life happily and just forget about it :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment