Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Embarrassed ,

Have you ever liked a boy so bad and your friend ruined it ? Today , I saw some boy I had my little peepers on for a while . He always puts notice to me and gives me the eyes like he want this . Hahaha my friend Asia says I say that about every boy I want but , it's ironic how I sooner or later find out they do . I guess I'm psychic , or just good at knowing people. Anyway he came to my local playground ( Nelsons ). I was shocked I haven't seen him in a while but , soon as I walked in he tried to do a basketball trick . All I could think was " Oh " . The problem is he shy as me so I didn't wanna go up to him and be all awkward and tell him that I been checking him out ( it's a little creepy anyway ). I'm very confident but I have never been rejected so I don't know the feeling  " And I don't wanna feel it " . Let's get back to the embarrassing part , my friend Joyce acts so young and immature . She screamed out to him " She wants you " and I ran out the playground as fast as I could . It made me seem childish but like I said rejection is not the feeling I wanna experience . I think it will make me stronger but , it will take away some confident points . Not to mention he is 6'2 , his names Abraham and hes a cute Asian boy  . Any ways , after that I made myself look even more ridiculous for going back and chasing my friend . I already my chance but , you know what they say on to the next one ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment